Golf Courses Bangkok
Kantarat Golf Course 18 hole course not too far from the airport and therefore easily accessible from central Bangkok. Green fees for visitors is THB 500 on weekdays and THB 800 at weekends (includes caddy fee). First tee off at 6am.
Address: Royal Thai Air Force, Donmuang, Bangkok
Telephone +66 2 534-3840-3
Fax. +66 2 523-6441
Royal Bangkok Sports Club If you take the Skytrain from Siam to Silom you will see this golf course which is literally bang in the heart of Bangkok. While not the most challenging of golf courses, it is so convenient as to make it a popular practice course. Unfortunately the course is only open to members.
Address: 1 Henri Dunant Rd. Wangmai Pathumwan Bangkok 10330
Telephone +66 2 251-0181
Fax. +66 2 255-4158
Royal Thai Army Sports Center (Old and New Course) The Royal Thai Army Sports Centre has two courses the new course and the old course, both offering different challenges. It is a popular club due to its close location to Bangkok and reserving your tee off time is strongly recommanded. Green fees for visitors are THB 900 plus THB 200 for the caddy fee on weekdays and THB 1,200 plus THB 200 for the caddy fee on weekends. First tee off time is at 6 am.
Address: 459 Ramintra Road Bangkhen Bangkok 10220
Telephone +66 2 521-5338-39
Fax. +66 2 521-3391
Other Golf Courses in Bangkok
- Royal Dusit Golf Club +66 2 281-4320
- Rajpruek Club +66 2 955-0055
- Natural Park Ramintra Golf Club +66 2 914-1930-60
- The Unico Golf Course +66 2 379-3752
- President Country Club +66 2 988-7555-63
- Krungthep Kreetha Sport Club +66 2 379-3716-17
- Navatanee Golf Course +66 2 376-1034-6, 376-1031
- Panya Park Golf Course +66 2 989-4200-20
- Panya Indra Golf Club +66 2 934-0000-10, 519-5840-4
- Thanon Golf View & Sport Club +66 2 916-9100-4
If you are looking for a list of golf courses with tours around Thailand, take a look at 19th Hole Golf Tours.